Kendall Street Medical Centre is an Accredited Family General Practice.
Our doctors are Fellows of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and undergo extensive ongoing medical education to build on their skills and expertise.
We are committed to excellent and complete patient care and offer our services to all members of your extended family.
Our entire team, reception staff, practice managers, practice nurses and doctors have worked together to achieve AGPAL accreditation.
We commit ourselves to this comprehensive voluntary program to ensure provision of high quality healthcare and safe practices to our patients.
Some of the services that are offered at Kendall Street Medical Centre include:
- Baby checks and Paediatrics care
- Assessment of growth and development of children
- Childhood Immunisations
- Women’s health and Pap Smears
- Shared antenatal obstetrics care
- Family Planning Advice
- Adolescent emotional health and eating disorders
- Travel Medicine and Travel Vaccinations
- Men’s Health
- Workers’ Compensation Medical Examinations
- Annual Check Ups
- Pre-employment Medical Examinations
- Home visits to nearby Aged Care residential facilities
- Comprehensive Skin Checks and skin cancer surgeries.
- Minor Surgical procedures
- Wound care management
- Aesthetic Medicine Consultations
- Skin Peels and Cosmetic Injections
- Annual Influenza Vaccinations
- Chronic Disease Management and Care Plans
- Mental Health and Counseling
- Onsite Pathology and ECGs